Location : Bangkok
Company : CIMB Thai
Department : Internal Audit Department
Closing Date : Saturday, 30 Jun 2012
– Participate in the annual audit planning process
– Lead the audit team and execute the audit projects in the respective areas on a risk-based audit approach, i.e.
– Wholesale Banking business including Corporate & Investment Banking, Treasury and Transaction Banking, or
– Retail and SME Banking Business including Branch Operations, or
– Risk and Support Functions.
– Follow up to ensure the audit issues are rectified.
– Participate in new product development and approval process.
– Provide advisory services in relation to good control systems and regulatory requirements to the local management, and business/support units.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Financial or related field
– Minimum 8 years experienced in Accounting, Auditing and/or Management in Bank or Financial Institutions.
– Good Computer Skills.
– Good Communications and Presentation Skill in English
– Good Analytical Skill
– Able to work independently